James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
James Edward Parker II, is one of today’s most sought after undercover Motivational Speaker and Visionary in the world. He has failed the 6th grade, dropped out of college, car repossession, apartment eviction, committed adultery, divorce 3 times, 7 children but 6 out of wedlock, house foreclosed, sold and used drugs, drunk, been in jail, bankrupted, a thief, homeless, and much more. However, James always speaks positive because every obstacle he faced, he recognize God’s goodness helped him through it. So God allowed James to see that his cup was always runneth over and will never be empty or half full. He is the Steward and CEO of Walking on Water Inner Praise, LLC which includes 58 books, clothing and footwear line as well as an umbrella for 6 ministries and over 36 businesses.
James 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
James was born in New Castle, Delaware to James and Sodonia Parker and youngest of three older sisters. He graduated from William Penn High School where he studied Sociology and various workshop classes. After graduating, James attended Delaware Technical Community College in Stanton, DE to pursue a degree in Psychology. Later he pursues a working career at a recycling plant by his outstanding work ethic and success (promotion). After nine years the recycling plant downsized and within hours of James being notified of his unemployment, unconsciously God lead him to his own automobile detailing business, One Stop Auto Boutique. In 1998 after being found not guilty for drug trafficking James lost everything and moved to Stone Mountain, GA. In Georgia he assumed the role of a single parent with three of his children where the children excelled in their academics. In 2000-2003, James received employee of the month and most improved employee of the year from Teen Dodge Automobile Dealership. James is the President of Oakmont’s Home Association, where he organizes community clean-up days and Annual Unity in the Community Day for kids, neighborhood fellowship, food and fun which include poetry, gospel groups, praise dancing, and entertainment. James recognizes these participants by hosting awards ceremony and certificate recognition for Participants and City Officials. In 2015 James was named Neighborhood Ambassador by Nemours of DuPont and honored by having his face on a money voucher give to people to buy fresh vegetable and fruits at their local Farmers Market. In 2016 as James worked for New Castle County as Project Consultant in a rehabilitation of three parks, he received an Achievement Award and Manager of a County Farmers Market. He also was a curator designer of five history panels for a $30 million dollar Library Innovation Center. Panels incorporate the historic neighborhoods, congregation (church), bridge (connects New Jersey to Delaware), education (schools) and place (staples in the community). James is on several boards from environmental safety to walk ability which connects the communities. You can find him at County Council meetings as well as all president civic meetings. James has become a strong leader not only in his community but also in the 21 surrounding communities.
- Walking on Water Inner Praise INC.: The Vision of Walking on Water is to reach and teach the lost in three vital parts: (1) Through Motivational Speaking to help people discover the value of their Purpose. (2) Through Vision Board to empower people to recognize the resources for their Purpose while on their Journey. (3) Through Life Coaching by staying in contact to help people reach their Destiny.
- E.Y.E.S on Christ: The Vision of E.Y.E.S (equally yoke edifying saints) is to help people commit to being Jesus’ disciple and going out with your talent into your community.
- Eating at the Kings Table: The Vision of Kings Table is going into poverties (low self-esteem) area setting up in parking lots, parks or any open space. Serving foods in a five star restaurant style with cloth table lining, china, silverware, cloth napkins and glassware.
- Give Me My Flowers: The Vision of My Flowers to appreciating people in your life in a banquet setting. Honoring people without coming out of your pockets.
- Kingdom Awareness: The Vision of Kingdom Awareness is helping people see and hear how God is ordering our steps and always in communication with us every day through music, television, billboards, signs and more.
- The Parkers: The Vision of The Parkers is a family business allowing each member to work out the gift and talent that God has given us to help the world.
To view on HMN-TV, click on the link provided